shutterstock_1766357459.jpg

INDEMNITY-INSURANCE

Get Reimbursed for your Out-Of-Pocket Expenses

due to an unexpected accident or illness

Generally, when an unexpected accident or illness occurs, your expenses fall into two categories:

Performing Surgery

DIRECT TREATMENT EXPENSES

Your Major Medical Insurance – normally pays their share of cost of e.g., 80% of usual and customary charges of your hospital and medical bill, once you’ve covered your annual deductible and copays. It also pays your impatient hospital stay, primary care physician, surgeon, anesthesia, radiologist, prescribed medication, nursing, etc.

THEY PAY

Usually 80% of all medical costs / You pay the remaining 20%

Brick House

INDIRECT OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES

You or Your Family pays, with its own financial resources or with a direct cash benefits from a properly structured indemnity insurance policy, the following out-of-pocket expenses: Travel expenses, lodging, meals, childcare, special diets, home care, hospice, in addition to your fixed – monthly household expenses like mortgage/rent, utilities, food, car payments, etc., at a time of diminished earning power.

YOU PAY

100% of all costs outside of direct medical bills

Protecting your paycheck, and your lifestyle from the significant expense

experienced from a long-term accident or illness, disability, cancer treatment or an extended hospital stay is essential to protecting your overall financial foundation. 

shutterstock_552022822.jpg

When it comes to Indemnity Insurance options, you can trust that a Delington Financial & Insurance consultant, will have your best interest in mind, while structuring a Indemnity Insurance strategy exclusively designed for protecting you and your loved ones from the cost of a long-term accident or illness that has the potential of keeping you from being able to work and earn a regular pay-check.  

If you are off of work for an extended period of time

How long could you go without your regular paycheck?  

How would you or your family meet monthly expenses and ongoing bills?

For a 20 Minute Consultation

Call us at

Or schedule a time with our

(800) 705-0723

Delington About Us Page Header Image.jpg

LET OUR TEAM HELP YOU

Make a Difference Today.

INDIVIDUALS | FAMILIES | BUSINESSES

Contact

(800) 705-0723

21515 Hawthorne Blvd.

Suite 200

Torrance, CA 90503

60302600d02da1629281be06_Delington%20201

Hours

Monday - Thursday: 9am - 5pm PST

Friday: 9am - 2pm PST

Saturday: By Appointment Only

Appointments are available after business hours

Inquire for a career with us.

© 2021 by Delington Financial & Insurance Services | Web Design by LetsDesignYourSite.com