Medicare Part A & Part B Insurance.

Original Medicare A & B insurance Is a Federal Health Insurance Program, formally known as Medicare Choice - Signed into law on July 30th, 1965-during President Lyndon B. Johnson’s presidency.

Based on 3 Factors

  • Federal & State Laws
  • National Coverage Decisions
  • Local Coverage Decisions

Original Medicare is a health insurance program for:

  • people age 65 or older,
  • people under age 65 with certain disabilities, and
  • people of all ages with End-Stage Renal Disease (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a kidney transplant).

Cost Sharing – Original Medicare A&B is considered a federally funded health plan structured with a benefit period deductible, co-pays, and coinsurance benefits. With no maximum out of pocket expense stop-loss, Original Medicare insurance is structured as a share of the cost; 80/20 plan. When a benefit period deductible is met, 80% of the remaining cost is covered by Medicare. 20% of the remaining balance is covered by the Medicare Beneficiary

Original Medicare A&B Benefits include:

Medicare Part A - Hospital Benefits - Covers your inpatient hospital care, skilled nursing. home health care, and hospice care benefits.  Those who have paid Medicare tax for 40 quarters and decide to take their Social Security benefits when first eligible for Medicare will automatically receive their Medicare Part A,(Hospital Benefits) and will not need to pay a monthly premium for Medicare Part A. 

Medicare Part B - Medical Benefits - This is your outpatient services benefits that cover your doctor & specialist visits, outpatient care, In-home health care, lab test, x-rays, and more…. Depending on your income bracket, determines the Medicare Part B premium. This is an amount that must be maintained on a month-to-month basis, in addition, to a Medicare Part B yearly deductible.  

PRESCRIPTION DRUGS – Most prescriptions are not covered under Original Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) & Part B (Medical Insurance)

This information comes from

By contacting the phone number on this website you will be directed to a trained certified licensed agent.